cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black cable reroute

ClaireMac610
Tuning in

I need help! I need my black cable re-routing as we've had some building work done and it's now dangling in mid-air, making my connection vulnerable. Policy, apparently, is that it doesn't get moved unless its damaged.  How do I get this resolved? I did post this on the Tech Chatter board, but aside from being told someone would be in touch in a few days I've heard nothing. Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can have it moved for £25, a non-fault fallout fee. Best to wait for a VM staff member to get to your post and they will be able to arrange it for you.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ClaireMac610

Welcome back to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making this post regarding rerouting your black cable. I would be happy to arrange this for you, the non-fault call out fee is £25. Let me know if you are okay with this and we can proceed from there.

Kind regards,

Serena

Hi Serena, 

It's been dealt with, thank you.  David from the Tech team has been in touch and a visit has been arranged. 

Kind regards, 

Claire 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi ClaireMac610,

Thank you so much for letting us know, glad to hear this was sorted 🙂
Zoie