cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed now, pay later?

JamesAwilkinson
Joining in

Hi all, 

I recently got virgin, installed on the 27th May. Everything's running find apart from download speed issues. I was told I would receive my bill with in a month, which I just received today, 7th June.

I was wondering if this bill could be paid on the 20th June, my pay date, as I'm between payments and don't have the amount at hand right now. I will be setting up a direct debit for the 20th of every month anyway.

If I don't pay this bill right now will my service be stopped? 

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @JamesAwilkinson 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

A customer's payment due date is typically around 20 days after each bill is produced.

You can set up a Direct Debit with ourselves and manage your account online by signing into My Virgin Media and heading to "My Bills".

If you require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to pop back to us.

Thank you for your support @newapollo 👍

Regards,
Daniel

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @JamesAwilkinson 

Did you receive the bill via email? If so it should be in the following format :-  

Bill date: 22nd May

£xx.xx

Direct Debit date: 9th June

The Direct Debit date would be the day that the payment is due to be taken from your bank. It's usually around 10 working days after the Bill date.

If you sign into My Virgin Media it should also show the date the payment will actually be taken as in the example screen shot below.  

Clipboard01.jpg

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Not received any email yet. Just saw the bill on the virgin app which states the price.

When I go to the website it says the bills is not ready yet. 

In your opinion would I be able to pay this bill on the 20th June?

Hi @JamesAwilkinson 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

A customer's payment due date is typically around 20 days after each bill is produced.

You can set up a Direct Debit with ourselves and manage your account online by signing into My Virgin Media and heading to "My Bills".

If you require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to pop back to us.

Thank you for your support @newapollo 👍

Regards,
Daniel