cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been waiting 1 month for installation after moving

DJCONNELL5
Tuning in

I moved house 1 month ago and booked engineer. Was told to take equipment with me. Engineer never showed up.

3 weeks later finally manage to get engineer round to install equipment. Could only get broadband working. Still have no TV. Still paying for this. Phoned customer services and spent hours on the phone to be passed from one person to the next. This has now cost me days of work, now unable to log in through apps to watch TV. Nobody seems to know what is going on. Nobody has contacted me, and customer service seems to be absolutely disgusting at dealing with any issues! 

Absolutely fed up with Virgin Media and how I have been treated.

3 REPLIES 3

DJCONNELL5
Tuning in

I have been waiting for 1 month for instillation after moving home.

1st engineer never turned up.

On Tuesday I took another day off work after spending time with customer service.

Engineer installed WiFi and phone but said I had no TV, when on job card it was TV internet phone. Spent 2 hours on phone to customer service, passed between 4 different people asking the same thing, put on hold, only then for someone else to pick up. Engineer says boxes are not registered and had to phone customer service. Customer service were absolutely no help at all, and I seem to be doing all the chasing and doing this myself.

• Very very unhappy, paying for a service I'm not getting, taken 2 days off work and countless hours on the phone and this is still not resolved. Absolutely shocking service!!!

DJCONNELL5
Tuning in

I moved house 1 month ago and booked engineer. Was told to take equipment with me. Engineer never showed up.

3 weeks later finally manage to get engineer round to install equipment. Could only get broadband working. Still have no TV. Still paying for this. Phoned customer services and spent hours on the phone to be passed from one person to the next. This has now cost me days of work, now unable to log in through apps to watch TV. Nobody seems to know what is going on. Nobody has contacted me, and customer service seems to be absolutely disgusting at dealing with any issues! 

Absolutely fed up with Virgin Media and how I have been treated.

Hi DJCONNELL5,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear there's been an issue with installation at your new property. So I can take a closer look at this for you I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm