Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Been disconnected!

On the 12th November I emailed off an application for a change of account name as the package was in my ex husbands name and I was changing it to my own. This morning I have woke up to no connection and my virginmedia account online telling me I have left! 

I have been unable to actually speak to anyone on the phonelines and have the stupid little chat option open waiting for a reply. Due to covid, I need access to the internet and really need this resolved asap.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to see about getting reconnected??

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Been disconnected!

@ash_cotter wrote:

On the 12th November I emailed off an application for a change of account name as the package was in my ex husbands name and I was changing it to my own. This morning I have woke up to no connection and my virginmedia account online telling me I have left! 

I have been unable to actually speak to anyone on the phonelines and have the stupid little chat option open waiting for a reply. Due to covid, I need access to the internet and really need this resolved asap.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to see about getting reconnected??

There is a text service 07533 051 809.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I will flag for a VM person to contact you here

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

A warm welcome to our Community Forum ash_cotter and sorry about the disconnection. So I can take a look and see what's happened, I'm going to send you a Private Message so I can have a nosey.

Please reply back to it 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos