Menu
Elvid22
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Barcode sent to wrong email for click and collect - cannot resend to complete delivery?

Dear Virgin,

I am trying to collect my router from the click and collect point (Tesco Express), however I have twice been sent the barcode to the wrong email and now your customer service representatives and told me they cannot resend the email. I have been given a collection code but the click and collect have told me I must have the accompanying barcode. Please advise because I cannot collect my router due to these errors and customer support will not provide an answer for me.

Thanks for your time and help,

Elanor

0 Kudos
Elvid22
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

PLEASE HELP - Barcode needed for click and collect sent to wrong email

Dear Virgin,

I am trying to collect my router from the click and collect point (Tesco Express), however I have twice been sent the barcode to the wrong email and now your customer service representatives and told me they cannot resend the email. I have been given a collection code but the click and collect have told me I must have the accompanying barcode. Please advise because I cannot collect my router due to these errors and customer support will not provide an answer for me.

Thanks for your time and help,

Elanor

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: PLEASE HELP - Barcode needed for click and collect sent to wrong email

Sorry to hear that you've been having problems collecting your router Elvid22. They should be able to give you the package if you have the reference and your ID  I can take a look into this for you, please respond to my private message and I can get this looked into further for you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos