Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Area Code for East Grinstead

Hi,

Can anyone help me please? I am looking for the Area Code for East Grinstead. Postcode is RH19 4XX

Thanks in advance...

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area Code for East Grinstead

Area codes only apply to fixed line cable services (Cable Broadband, TV & Landline). AFAIK East Grinstead does not have any cabled services. I’m thinking you have Virgin Mobile, in which case you need to sign in to the mobile account section which asks for your phone number.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for responding. I do have Virgin Broadband - it was installed yesterday 😉

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wow! Must have only been switched on recently. VMs postcode checker says no service & none of the broadband maps show any of EG as having services. Welcome to the club. I suspect you might be area 31, but one of the Forum Team should respond in a while & tell you for definite.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks