cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any ideas what caused this sudden drop yesterday ?

jka94036
Superfast

Had another sudden drop out of broadband yesterday, offshore guy didnt have much idea why this happens apart from running through his scripts.

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/42c9362233be05742b30bbe4638d788c69d121ea-19-03-2021

Thanks

147 REPLIES 147

Hi John,

Thank you for coming back to us, I hope you feel better now, I have booked the technician again you can check and change if necessary via your online account under help, my appointments

Kind regards

Paul. 

Thanks Paul

Hi John,

I am sorry I have had a look and cannot see anything which may have caused the drop yesterday, it may have been a intermittent issue which we may not of picked up on.

Regards

Paul.

That's a bummer! I've got a tech appointment today between 4-7pm, I'll let you know how that goes.

Totally understand the panic attacks. Thankfully I've never suffered with them to the point it affects me from seeing other people. I hope you get your issues fixed, as I know I'm getting for the lack of a better word **bleep***d off with the useless service.

Good luck with your next appointment! 

------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - Virgin Media Modem Mode

Hi  

Technician has been today. Replaced the hub, moved to a different tap. checked the outside connections and said there wasn't an issue. I'm stuck at a loss at the moment. People keep telling me there's no issues, but evidently there's an underlying issue somewhere for me to be consistently getting these "SYNC Timing Synchronization failure's. The technician also mentioned about contacting the Network team to check if the cabinet is at fault or if there's a cable issue and said he would call tomorrow (17/04/2021 Saturday) to see if there are any issues. I'm not holding my breath on any of this, as i've been told multiple times that no one can see any issues. If there aren't any "Issues" then why am i getting these SYNC Timing Synchronization failure's?!

If this issue can't be fixed i see no reason why the contract can't be terminated and fee waived as service provided is lackluster at best!   

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back in touch Kirston26. Checking on this today I can't see any update from our side - please keep us updated with the outcome of the call-back. 

Tom 

Hi, @

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Kirston26

My apologies for the inconvenience, have you still not received a callback yet?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi @

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Kirston26

I have emailed the area field manager to discuss where we can take this from here - once I receive a reply I will let you know. My apologies again and your patience is much appreciated.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs