Menu
Jattyb25
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Amazon voucher not sent

Hi 

Hi,

I purchased a Virgin Media M100 Fibre plan on 23/11/2020 but have not received the £75.00 Amazon Voucher. I was wondering if anyone would be able to follow this up as it has now been 120 days plus since I purchased the contract. I have the confirmation email with subject "An Update on your Gift".

I called this morning, for a virgin media team member to answer not having a clue about Amazon vouchers and then putting the phone down on me. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon voucher not sent

Hello Jattyb25

Thanks for taking the time to raise your query with us regarding the Amazon Voucher, we appreciate you making us aware of this and welcome to the community.

We see quite a few requests in regards to these vouchers, we can see you have raised this previously and this has been looked into by the dedicated team. They have advised that as you signed up via a Price Comparison site you would need to contact them in regards to the vouchers as they were the party offering these.

We'd recommend looking over any emails you may have received in regards to these or checking their site to see how to get this raised with them.

Rob

0 Kudos
Jattyb25
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi rob

i have checked over all my emails, and have purchased the broadband from yourselves directly. I received a email from no reply at giftcloud with a update on voucher like many others on the forum.

It has been over 120days from the date of purchase.

please could you provide a solution 

thanks 

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jattyb25, 

As Rob has stated our team has looked into this and your order was raised from a price comparison site, or if you have an order email from us that states the amazon vouchers on there I can look into it. If not I would advise you to reach out to them.

Zoie

0 Kudos
Jattyb25
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zoie

I purchased the broadband contract through the Virgin Media website but I believe I was redirected to complete an online form for the Gift Voucher.

The email I received with the subject "An Update on your gift" was from Virgin Media with email address no-reply@giftcloud.com.

thanks 

jat 

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Jattyb25,

Thank you for getting back to us about this issue.

Thank you for providing us with this information. We'll be more than happy to look into this for you a little more after a few checks. 

In order to do this, I will need to send you a private message. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top of your forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thanks!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos