Menu
sanubabu4
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Amazon prime

Hi there, I have recently renew my virgin media contract and I was given a 12 months free amazon prime. I contacted virgin media for the activation code but the guy from customer service said i will be contacted by virgin media representative with an activation code within 72 hours. However, no one has reached to me and its already been a weak. 

Does anyone know how to contact with complaints department? It seems virgin media do not bothered about existing customers. 

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon prime

Do you have any paperwork or email with this offer on or was it just a word of mouth offer? 

As far as I'm aware, the amazon prime offer was only for new customers. 

0 Kudos
sanubabu4
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes, it's mentioned on my contract paper. I used to have amazon prime before and when i renewed it, i asked virgin media to keep exactly same offers as i used to have it before. 

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

You need to speak to the same customer representative then as they wouldn't normally give Amazon prime to a user just extending their contract. 

0 Kudos
sanubabu4
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your response. I contacted the customer service to sort this out but the guy has no clue how to solve the issue. He said that he will raise the issue with relevant department and some one from virgin media will contact me. However, it's been more than a week since my last call and haven't received any call or email from them. It is nightmare to contact virgin media as well. i was kept waiting for more than an hour with no definite solution. 

I was hoping that the online team from virgin media will pick up this query and help me to sort this out.

0 Kudos
Eeeps
Rising star
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Do you have an online account setup with a valid e-mail address?

Before I renewed my contract (on the same phone call) I went through and confirmed all my contact details.

Got the code to my e-mail within 2 hours, applied it and it paused my existing Prime for the year just as I had been advised.

0 Kudos
sanubabu4
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your response. I do have an online account setup with valid email address where i got all the correspondence regarding my contracts and everything. 

However, i wasn't as lucky as you. I didn't get any code. I renewed one month before it's expiry date. So, I was kind of hoping they will send me the code after my previous contract expiry date. But, now its more than a month and i still haven't hear any thing from virgin media yet. 

0 Kudos