cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Network Error Search (ANES) opt out - resolved

ModTeam

We are aware some customers are unable to opt out of the Advanced Network Error Search (ANES) using the online option.

We are currently working to resolve this issue but in the meantime you can either contact Web Chat or call the our technical support team on 150 from a Virgin landline or alternatively 0345 454 1111.

If you'd prefer us to get this done for you please pop a post on this thread and one of the mod team will contact you as soon as we can.

This issue should now be resolved.

Please opt out using your home connection on this website https://my.virginmedia.com/advancederrorsearch/ and if you have any problems please let us know.

114 REPLIES 114

Da5e
Tuning in

Hallo chaps.

https://my.virginmedia.com/advancederrorsearch/ - this doesn't work. How do I switch that insidious search page off? It's not exactly made clear on the site at all.

Cheers!

jfowkes
Joining in

Hello John,

I would also like this feature disabled, please PM me.

Thanks,

James

Blinky
Tuning in
Hi, can I please get this disabled. I just switched to Virgin and now can't use VPN and it sounds like this might be the problem.

Thanks

VenisonIsDeer
Joining in
The link doesn't work. It says oops something is broken.

TheLadder
Tuning in

Hello

I am trying to access a network to work from home and am blighted with the Advanced Network Error page from VM. I understand turning this off may help with the issue, but when clicking the link the page on your website does not seem to want to turn it off. Can somebody turn this thing off for me please?

Thanks

AngusL
Joining in
I would also like to opt-out, thanks.

Rhodderz
On our wavelength

Afternoon,

I am another one that would like this disabled please as its playing havoc with my vpn dns

Glitch33
Dialled in

Can someone please explain what this is and what the error symptoms are?

I am having trouble connecting to various websites. Last time this happened it was a SH2 firmware issue.

_Steve
Tuning in
Disable ANES for me.

No one on webchat or phone support have a clue about this. It's unbelievably unprofessional.

Myst1caL_
Tuning in

Hi I would like to opt out thanks