cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address not listed but all my neighbours have Virgin Media Broadbank

jamesdoble
Tuning in

Hello,

I am considering joining Virgin Media for fibre broadband, but my address doesn't seem to be listed, despite all my neighbours in the block of flats (a victoria converted house) having virgin media fibre! clearly a glitch in the system. postcode is n195rr in london. How can i speak to someone to rectify?

Cheers all!

54 REPLIES 54

IR777
Joining in

Hi, I am also on the same boat. I have filled in the form on the website as my address didn’t show up on the drop down list. It’s been a little bit more than 2 weeks now and I haven’t heard anything back.

Hi @IR777

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear you've address is not listed as serviceable or showing on our checker. 

Can you confirm if you are in a new build property or a building that has been converted recently to flats? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

slumpybear
Joining in

Hello VM team,

My friend and I are also caught in the same situation -- we're about to move into a new place but our flat number isn't listed, despite the rest showing up on the address list. Would be super grateful for any advice on how to join and sign up for Virgin media broadband services. Thanks!

Hi Slumpybear, thank you for posting to let us know of your situation!

I will send you a PM to confirm a few details and get this raised with the team to see if we can help. 

You will find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 

All the best!

Molly

Dg1111
Joining in

Hi,

I’m also in the same situation - every house on the street is listed, apart from the one we’re moving to in the new year, 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Dg1111,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that your property is the only one not receiving Virgin Media services!

I'll be happy to look into this further for you via Private Message. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Brad7991
Joining in

Hi, 

I have recently moved into a new build property and would like to have virgin media as my internet provider.

My address is not listed on the online postcode checker but all of my neighbours addresses are. I have tried to investigate this by phone and by online chat but have had no success. Could someone please help me with this as I would like to have virgin media as soon as possible?

Thanks,

Brad

Hi,

I’m also in the same situation - every flat on my building ( converted Victorian house) has broadband. But address checker shows my flat can’t get broadband. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Hi Brad7991,

Thanks for using the forums to get this looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration.

Have you tried to call the sales team on 0800 183 1234 to ask if they can send out a "Spotter" who will come and survey your property to see whether it's eligible for our services?

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hey Ozzyg,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L