cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address not listed but all my neighbours have Virgin Media Broadbank

jamesdoble
Tuning in

Hello,

I am considering joining Virgin Media for fibre broadband, but my address doesn't seem to be listed, despite all my neighbours in the block of flats (a victoria converted house) having virgin media fibre! clearly a glitch in the system. postcode is n195rr in london. How can i speak to someone to rectify?

Cheers all!

54 REPLIES 54

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there,

Thank you for your post, I am more than happy to help you with this. I will send you a private message for some details.

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jamesdoble, thanks for your post and I'm sorry that you're having problems getting our services.

Did you receive the PM from Jon, and has he provided you with the support needed?

Please let me know if you need any further support.

Regards

Tom_W

Hello. I did get a call from Jon. Helpful! 

can you put a priory tag on the “check before install” exterior visual inspection? Keen to get cracking with rest of install without waiting 28 days 😬

thanks! 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us Jamesdoble. 

I am sure that John will have arrange the best dates possible to get things up and running. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hello, I have the same problem. My address is on the Royal Mail list and my neighbours are Virgin media home broadband users. But my address is not on the Virgin media address database, can you help me to join Virgin Media? Thanks.

Hi there @vleung, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you are unable to get our services due to your address not showing.

So I can have a look at this for you I am going to send you a PM to confirm some details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi VM Team

I am having the same issue. I am a new customer and moving next week to our house. I can see every other door number listed except ours. Your system also shows one of our neighbours have an active Virgin Media broadband connection. I also just called your telephone number but not much help as they said since your door number is not listed, we cannot provide you with our service. Can somebody send me a PM to discuss further?

Thanks

Hi rseetharaman, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

We're sorry to hear you're not currently able to get services with us. 

If there has been some amendments to the address and they are listed on the Royal Mail website then we may be able to get things updated this end. 

I will need to confirm some information with you though. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi rseetharaman,

Thanks for coming back to me so quickly via private message. 

I have forwarded the address over to the local area manager now to see what is what.

Once I get a reply from the team I will let you know, good or bad. Just to set expectations it may take a few days depending on how busy they are 🙂

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs