cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address Not Found on Broadband Availability Checker

kimbo3
Joining in

Hi,

I would like to switch to Virgin Media broadband but my address does not appear on https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/postcode-checker

My property is a new build which was constructed in 2017 and we have had issues with the address not appearing on other services, however it is present and correct at land registry and on the Royal Mail website.

There is VM cabinet just around the corner from us and the property directly in front of mind, has Virgin Media broadband. Whenever I ring up, VM can never find the address.

Can someone assist please?

Thanks

J

3 REPLIES 3

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there,

I am happy to take a look for you, I will send you a private message for some details.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Rupkumar1
Tuning in

I have got same issue. has this been resolved? can someone help me how to solve this problem ? I have moved into a newly build flat. In virgin media post code checker my property number is displaying and it says virgin can provision internet for the property number but my flat number is not displayed in the address drop down hence I couldnt subscribe for virgin media through online

Hi there @Rupkumar1 ,

I am happy to take a look at this for you too, I will send you a private message for some details and see what I can do. Thank you

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more