Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Add Broadband Connection To Account

Hi There, 

I am asking on behalf of my parents who are in their late seventies.  They have a Virgin TV and telephone connection and would like to add a broadband connection so that they could connect with family and friends over zoom.  They are both very active people and this lockdown is getting them down.  Is it possible that they could be sent out a self start pack for broadband?   Looking at my own TV/Phone Broadband connection it does seem fairly straightforward. I could help them get it installed over the phone and they would just need to phone up for activation.

Obviously, they would need to make the request themselves but as your call centres are busy and working with reduced staff numbers I though I though I would send a quick email.  They live in the KY2 postcode...Is this possible?

Many Thanks

Matteus75

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Add Broadband Connection To Account

Hello.

I will send you a private message

Gareth

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

They need to raise an order via the phone or their online account. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Gareth, I will give them a call and see how they wish to proceed😃

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No problem. If you want me to arrange a call, please private message me.

Please do not put any private information, for example virgin media account  number or phone numbers on the public page as we dont want other eyes to see

Regards

Gareth

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos