Menu
WW9091
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Activation

So I am an ultimate oomph customer and have upgraded to gig1 and the new TV 360 all the equipment arrived today and I got it all installed set up ready and called the activation line to activate the new kit starting with the hub 4 but nothing logged into the router and in the connection settings its was saying waiting for a ip from CM so I presume this must be an activation issue so I waited half an hour still nothing so reset the hub left it again another half hour or so still not connected so I switched out the hub 4 back to the hub 3 to see if the TV360 would self activate but nope error code CS1010 failed to retrieve settings tried to call to see why none of the equipment would self activate or why the activation line couldn't either the only blessing is the old equipment is still working so I wonder if I just cancel the upgrade and avoid the headache as it seems faults haven't been much help to other and it would seem it needs to go to second line faults which seems like a long drawn out process? 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Activation

Try the activation line again - 0800 953 9500 – you will need the serial number off the barcode sticker and also your account number, Call at 08.00 (Mon-Sat) or 09.00 (Sun) for the best chance of getting through quickly.

It can take a few hours to come through so may happen overnight - if your old kit still works - then it hasn't as that will be simultaneously de-activated

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
WW9091
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Activation

Yea I did do that earlier but was on hold for just over an hour and a half to then to be told we've closed will try again in the morning thanks for your quick reply John 👍 

0 Kudos