Menu
Moxii3
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Activation

Hi there,

I have installed a QuickStart router and cables at my property & called up the activation team who have advised me I cannot get any Internet until the 19th of October. Why is this the case when the property already had a Virgin line and account and I have simply started a new contract under my name instead of my late grandmothers name?

I am in desperate need of Internet as I am a student who is undergoing distance learning for 80% of my course & I would be missing out on 2 weeks of my course without it. 

Is there anything that can be done to get this activated ASAP?

Cheers.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Moxii3
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Activation

Bump. 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Is your account active yet ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good Afternoon Moxii3, a very warm welcome to our Community Forums!

Thanks for your post and I'm terribly sorry to see you've not been issued with a response until now.

It appears that you've spoken to our team today and the account is showing as active. Are your services up and running?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos