Hello, we've had a problem with our TV box since it was installed on the 27th October. It started out showing two error codes, M63 and 7400. The M63 error code has been resolved, but we still only have two channels and they both show a 7400 error code.
I’ve tried to phone to speak to someone about the issue, but the call centre message says it's closed due to coronavirus and refers callers to the faults section of the website. I've visited that site several times to try and run a system test. Unfortunately, it just takes me to an error message that says ‘Oops, something’s broken- This part of the site isn't working at the moment, but it'll be up and running again soon’. This has been the case since I started trying on the 28th October.
I’ve noticed two strange things in our settings and I wonder if they might be relevant. Our account status is listed in System Info as 22: Staging. Also, when resetting our box to see if that would help, I saw that it’s listed in our settings as a Tivo box, but it's a V6.
I'd be very grateful if anyone could help resolve this. Everything I've tried to do so far sends me in circles, which is getting very frustrating. Thanks!