Menu
adog03
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

£50 welcome Credit

When I joined virgin, I was offered £50 bill credit as a welcome gift but this has not been applied onto my first bill. I rang the phone line today and they say they have no record of any bill credit on the account. I have an email that says the Bill credit is included in the package. Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Andruser
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: £50 welcome Credit

Give the forum staff a day or two to get round to this (no point phoning VM!), if that hasn't happened by say Tuesday of next week, then search for and follow the Virgin Media Complaints Policy - if you get to the stage of a formal complaint I'd recommend by post rather than phone. 

If you've got evidence like the email, then ultimately they'll do the right thing, but if both forum staff and the complaints team can't sort it you might end up going to the telecoms arbitration scheme CISAS to force the company's hand.  But that sort of escalation isn't quick, requires you to follow due process, and to provide a clear argument about the nature of your complaint, the supporting evidence, and the outcome you want.  So your first resort is "non-complaint communication" via the forum staff who can usually sort these things out, and a complaint to VM if that can't get it resolved. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: £50 welcome Credit

Sorry to hear of this adog3 but a big welcome to the Virgin media community.

I would like to take a further look into this but would need to take more information via a private message.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos