cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 months of pre pull delays

Mandinz
On our wavelength

I have been waiting to have my services installed since December 2020!

Every time I get given an 'installation date' it gets cancelled on the day with a reason of 'the pre pull of the cable hasn't happened' or 'there is a problem in the road that needs fixing'.

Pre-installation team say they can't help me, Construction team say they can't help me.

tempted to start calling the 3rd party contractors directly and see if I can get answers because Customer Services is like getting blood from a stone.

I've raised an official complaint, probably pointless, but I feel out of options.

115 REPLIES 115

Vsab
On our wavelength

@Martin_N I asked for an update two weeks ago I'm still waiting for it. I had another auto reschedule of installation. Have you received any response from the AFM? if not can you please chase it again. 

Hi Vsab, thank you for getting back to us. 

Sincerest apologies for the delayed responses and poor experience. I have escalated this internally for you once more, and am awaiting an update from the area team. I will be back in touch as soon as possible with their updated response. 

Thank you for your patience in the meantime, I do appreciate you have had a poor experience. 

All the best. 

Molly

Vsab
On our wavelength

@molly_t @Martin_N

Another missed appointment but I have yet to receive any updates!

Hi Vsab,

I'm afraid that Martin won't be back on shift for a few days, so I'll be happy to look into this for you.

I'll pop you over a PM now

Thanks

Beth

Channell12
Joining in

Hello 

Sorry to hear about the delays for you, we are having the exact same issues and I'm at a loss on what to do. We've had lots of cancellations and it's getting ridiculous. They are meant to come tomorrow but I bet it gets cancelled again. Any advice on what we can do ? 

Hi Channell12, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community although I am sorry to hear that you've had issues with your installation. 

I can see your other post has already been picked up and my colleague has sent you a private message. 

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. If you need to update the thread then just reply to your original thread rather than creating a new one or raising the issue on another one. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Please reply to the PM Paul has sent 🙂

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs