Menu
darawle93
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

360 box account retrieval error

Apparently there’s an IT problem currently ongoing preventing new accounts being activated (shows up as error code CS1012). I’ve just added TV to my package but the internet is working fine. I’m wondering if this is a nationwide problem or just in this area. I’m in North West London. Anyone else having the same problem? 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 box account retrieval error

Hi there

Thanks for your post. 

This is a nationwide issue and we are working on getting this resolved asap. The equipment will be activated automatically as soon as our systems are back up and running.

Apologies for any inconvenience 

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
darawle93
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the swift reply Christie!

Will there be a notice to let us know when the service is back up and running? It takes around 15 mins between resetting the box and finding out whether it's working properly so would be good to receive an email/text notification.
0 Kudos
Pauly1990
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Same thing for me as well. 
This is the 2nd day now. Internet is working fine. 

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi both,

Sorry for the late reply. 

The Broadband activations have partly been restored now however there is still a nationwide issue with 360 Box activations. 

We should have these activated as soon as possible. I cannot give you a specific time at the moment but it will be actioned in the next day or so. If they still haven't been activated by Monday then please let me know and I will look into this to get them sorted.

Thanks again.

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos