Menu
Debbiebrowne
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

2 orange flashing arrows no internet

I live in the shed in dads garden! I have a bt extender! Internet works fine at dads, but I have 2 orange flashing arrows on my box and no internet! I have rebooted main box, turned everything off, pressed button to pair them and still no internet!! 2 days on it now! Drrrrrr please help? Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2 orange flashing arrows no internet

For extenders/homeplugs to work correctly they must be plugged directly into RING MAIN sockets. Anything plugged in on an plug extension or through an RCD (Residual Current Device) circuit, as there usually is with outside buildings, will unlikely get a signal.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Debbiebrowne
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It is plugged into the mains! Has always worked really well but has stopped all of a sudden! And the arrows appeared! So frustrating! 

0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Ty_S
Moderator (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Debbiebrowne

I’m really sorry to hear of the loss of service. Are you still experiencing anyissues? 

I've been unable to locate your account to run some checks so I’ve sent you a private message (purple envelope, top right corner) for some additional information to help me look into this further for you.

Kind regards,

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos