cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

14 day connection delay + quickstart kit delivered at alternative address

alice11
Joining in

Hi there!

I need some help, I'd like to sign up now for a Broadband package with Virgin media but I won't be in the new property until 29th March. The current owners have Virgin broadband and I would like to be able to have it all set up on the 29th of March so I'm trying to sort this as early as possible to make sure we get no delays in getting it set up.

The issue is that I tried to place my order but reached the direct debit mandate step before it asked me anything about when I'd want the contract to start, where to deliver the quickstart kit and when etc. So I have a few questions before I continue further:

1. Will I be able to choose a contract start date after that step?

2. How can I make sure our setup won't get delayed because of the existing owner's contract? I read about these 14-day connection delays.

3. Would it be possible to:

- make sure the Quickstart kit is either delivered to my current address (different from the address the broadband will be for)?

OR

- to delay the dispatch of the Quickstart kit to get it delivered only from the 29th March?

Thanks a lot,

1 REPLY 1

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us here, I’m sure I can help you with this. I will send you a private message for some details and we can see what we can do for you.

many thanks

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more