cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£100 bill credit

Kroni64
Tuning in

I had a message giving me the option of changing my instal date and receiving a £100 bill credit for doing so, which I did. Bit since then my install date has  even pushed back and I can't see any indication of the £100 credit. Would this have been lost as its not the same install date, even though is was VM that didn't realise I needed a new cable?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Installations where a new cable is required are frequently pushed back, sometimes by months. Billing doesn't start until the connection is in and working, and that is when you should see the credit. But make sure you keep a record of the offer. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Installations where a new cable is required are frequently pushed back, sometimes by months. Billing doesn't start until the connection is in and working, and that is when you should see the credit. But make sure you keep a record of the offer. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kroni64

Thanks for posting on our community forum

As advised by the very helpful jpeg1 - the billing will start once the connection is in and working and this is where the £100 credit would be applied.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you. Although I'm not sure when that will be as it doesn't look like I'm getting the new line today which means no connection on Friday and app doesn't work so can't see what's happening with installation. Not having a good start with VM

Hi Kroni64

Can I please ask if you have any updates regarding the installation and credit for £100

Gareth_L

Installation is partly done. Going off next doors until they can dig up the road. £100 credit not seen yet though but have only been up and run in a couple days 

Thank you @Kroni64 

I'd be happy to take a look into your account and just make sure this credit is noted on the account. 

I'll send you a PM now so we can look into this, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Thank you.