Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709582members
3425212posts

Community Activity

Child safe

Please can someone have a look into my account yet again as it is stating child safe is on but it isn't. Also does anyone know why this is happening to many people? 

Speed upgrade offer 50% off by text message

Hi Got a text message today offering a speed upgrade at 50% off usual rate. I am interested in this but clicking on the Text link takes takes me to an "Oops something went wrong" webpage. Tried logging in via my pc and the offer is also on my homepag...

davjar by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Netflix Account Issues

Hi, i only yesterday got around to resetting my Mail password to discover several emails telling me about Netflix being added to my account and to "click here" to register. When i clicked, the link said there was a problem.Reading thru more emails, i...

DerekP by On our wavelength
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Spam call?

Hiya, I had a call on my mobile from 0800 052 5306, claiming to be from Virgin Media. As well my mobile number, they knew my name, they then hung up. I did a search on the web for this number and some sites suggest its a scam. The question to Virgin ...

br2 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

After help with astronomical bills

Long story short my father has been ill for quite a long time and now he's in hospital and I'm trying to help my mother with the bills. He's been a virgin media customer for a very long time, his virgin email ends in @ntlworld.com! yet for a very lon...

Need help with network log

Hello, wondering if anyone could help we not long upgraded to virgin gig package, but the performance hasn’t changed devices are struggling I’ve had to buy a device to help with the wifi signals and give qos its helped a lil but the problem is with t...

IMG_1038.png
Ekendall by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disconnection and complaint

Not sure this is the right place to post but anyways this is mostly a rant as there seems not to be a way i can use the webform for a complaint and do not have the time to write a letter. I have been disconnected on the day after I requested to cance...

u40as7 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Secondary account gone plus bitcoin threat/hack?

HiI'm hoping someone can helplast year I was able to access my secondary email account via webmail & computer.  I received info from virgin about setting app password which I did.  Since then I have been unable to access it but still receiving email ...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments