Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709050members
3422502posts

Community Activity

Billing

Hi, I've had an email to say I have overdue bill payments, I took my contract out in Dec 2023 and was connected early January, my January and February direct debits were taken out, and it looks like March and April hasn't, so I have incurred charges,...

Karen121 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving router

Hi, My broadband/wifi router was installed upstairs years ago in what is now an inconvenient spot. I would like it moved downstairs. What's the easiest way to book an engineer to do this please? 

Samanmo by Joining in
  • 159 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old Virgin email account hacked

Hi. I have a Virginmedia email i have been using for around 7 years. Because we took out a new virgin account under my wife i no longer able to log in to my virginmedia account. My question is my virgin email account seems to have been hacked but i c...

Web safe not working when enabled

Hello  My WebSafe and Child safe not working , could you please help ? I just discovered now nothing is blocked , please help what needs to be done 

istuhy by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returning equipment issue

I've been wanting to return the kit since November last year. Recieved a box which none of the Yodel shops wanted to take back because they were looking for another barcode not just the one on the box. So I ordered another box. Same thing happened. N...

PeterEr by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Over Billing!

As my contract came to an end, I went into my app and selected a new contract for £57 per month. My following bill was £114, so I joined the webchat to enquire why. After 5hrs, I was told something hadn't gone through their end and they couldn't give...

Resolved! Faults with 11 year old Tivo Box

I have intermittant faults with 11 year old Box. I have spent many hours on VM website getting nowhere and going round in circles. This is not helped by not being able to log in to my E mails or account etc, as my unhanged password is not accepted. A...

johnstars by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to cancel volt package

Was told by customer service that the volt package would give me free boosters for £32 a month they sent me a contract later on for £ 60 a month I don’t want this how do I cancel ? 

Af7 by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

complaint - broadband installation

we can use some suggestion here regarding the broadband installation. contract signed on 9th Feb 24 with agreed installation date: 11th April. no one turned up on the day, call the number: 0345 454 1111. after 40 mins of investigation, we were advise...

jzbrent by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

25 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments