Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709400members
3424413posts

Community Activity

Webmail - forbidden - AppPassword Reset

I, as do many others in this forum regularly suffer from the webmail lockout issue which also prevents the sending of email via POP3 clients suck as Outlook. As other posts highlight, to resolve this issue you have to reset your app password and also...

Resolved! NTL Email account comprimised / hacked

Last year I received a scam extortion email from my own Ntlworld account demanding bitcoin. The scammers included my virginmedia email account password. So they had obviously got it from a security breach somewhere. I immediately changed my passwords...

WareingR by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant access pop3.virginmedia.com

My Outlook was working on 10th April. Just come back from a trip and now receiving the error:Log onto incoming mail server (POP3): Your server does not support the connection encryption type you have specified. Try changing the encryption method. Con...

Cancelled service not cancelled on my bill

Dear Virgin TeamOn 22 March I used your web-based Virtual Assistant on Whatsapp to cancel the Kids Pick add-on ("I have now removed the kids TV package ...") but when my bill arrived today I see it's still there.Can you investigate and confirm it's b...

Resolved! Freestyle Plan pay off

Hi, I'm looking to pay off my Freestyle Plan early. I don't have the sim card anymore as I left the network and have just been paying the phone contract. I see Virgin mobile has moved to O2 now, but I can't see a way of me being able pay it off? Even...

karlkw by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Damaged Brickwork

Good AfternoonNoticed this today, this Is the result of the technician drilling through the wall, who in there right mind uses glue on brickwork. I hope Virgin will rectify this. Water can actually seep in to the brickwork and possibly run into my pr...

IMG_20240423_121941075.jpg
Zaragon by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adjusting Subtitles Font & Background?

I want to tweak my ridiculously large subtitles with it's black background within my Stream box, but can't see where to do this? Am I missing something obvious within the interface?Thanks .:. Walts

Morgoth by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email woes again

So, after being a customer since the very early days, email is not working using mail on my two work iMacs. Worked fine until Friday, I have four email addresses. Have the SMTP settings been changed? Have gone through mine and they all match up corre...

Jules_V by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

28 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments