Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
707656members
3415797posts

Community Activity

Emails bouncing from IO groups

Geting a lot of bounce warnings froM IO groups , says Hourly rate limit for IP exceeded.I have to click link to unbounce, anyone any ideasMy hourly rate of emails is only small Regards Ian    mxin5.virginmedia.com: 421 4.1.1 MXIN503 Hourly ratelimit ...

g0fyd by Dialled in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reward

Hello,There should be a reward board.I had Virgin Media installed on June-2023 with a reward recommendation from my brother.Guess what. Nil Reward.Aklamio are as useless as a Chocolate Teapot.Does Virgin ever honour a Reward.

Transfer legacy unassigned Blueyonder mailbox to new VM account.

Hi, Please can a member of the admin team contact me directly to arrange moving an unassigned legacy Blueyonder mailbox to a new VM account. I am concerned it may be removed soon, as webmail access has recently been lost to this mailbox. Thank you

foxtrot2 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin.net email hacked

Hi,My old virgin.net email has been hacked and I need some help trying to reset the password.Thanks

DVR has detected a serious problem

I have the dreaded green screen. I have called 150 who refuse to send an engineer as they claim they’ve detected a problem with the box and an engineer will try and fix it remotely by 29 March!I explained that if the hard drive has failed, remote fix...

Aznerak by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Landline not reciving incoming calls

For the last 2 days we have not been able to receive incoming calls.I called VM TWICE on my mobile and first they said my phone (BT4600) was not compatible.I checked and found that it IS !I have reset the Hub3 numerous times and after ANOTHER call th...

Free UHD Channels

Got an email just there to say free UHD channels including sky sports however everything stil saying to subscribe on all uhd channels? 

IMG_0583.png
IainC86 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 360 mini problems

Hi - I’m having problems connecting mini 360 to new tv via WiFi   Worked fine on old tv. Now no welcome or instruction page appears. Screen goes blank when switched to hdm source. I have tried in different ports. The tv is connected via WiFi. Is this...

Hub 4 keeps rebooting randomly

Upgraded from hub 2 to 4 yesterday and since then my hub is on constant bright white light and randomly blinks and reboots and Ethernet connection also goes randomly slow. Nothing different connected since hub 2

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

21 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

1 Comments