Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709422members
3424488posts

Community Activity

Sound cutting out on some channels on v6 box

The sound keeps cutting out especially on HGTV channel but it does it on terrestrial channels  too. HGTV seems to be the worst though as it can be every minute or more.  Doesn't matter whether I'm on live, delay or recorded. Rebooting box doesn't hel...

Child safe

Please can someone have a look into my account yet again as it is stating child safe is on but it isn't. Also does anyone know why this is happening to many people? 

Virgin on the ridiculous.

I have been with Virgin Media since early March, my broadband has been up and running since 13th March, and that is when the problems started. As part of the package I asked for my number with BT be ported to Virgin, and after three port requests it ...

Alanj_49 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email not working since 15/04/24

Seems that there a lot of problems being reported since yesterday, 15/04/24, mainly concerned with the SMTP server for outgoing mail. For me, I get: 16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - sending mail message(s) - 1 message(s) in queue16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - ...

al67 by Superfast
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

TNT Sports incorrect charge

HI, I signed up for TNT sports directly within the stream box a couple of days ago. The price was advertised at £5 per month and structured as below £18 TNT sports - £13 Discount £5 Total per month when I looked at my virgin media - I actually discov...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

29 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments