Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709489members
3424817posts

Community Activity

Unstable broadband connection

I have had years of totally reliable connection with Virgin Media until about 3-4 weeks ago. Since then I have been experiencing 'reliably unreliable' connection, with reduced bandwidth and dropouts tending to occur morning and evening. A VM engineer...

bqm220424.png bqm 190424.png

Netflix won’t load

Our Netflix app won’t load. We just get the logo and then a black empty screen. it worked fine and we’ve already tried restoring factory settings but same issue. No connection issues as we’ve tested this via Netflix error menu that loaded. Netflix wo...

TV 360 BOX ERRORS

I have been having an issue with my TV box for a while , it fails to record and will not allow me to rewind programmes , it is stating error CS2000, Any idea what this is?

Renewal Email from webteam@virginmedia.com

Hi all On December 1st I received an email saying "Happy with your current package? Renew Today!" Same package, same speed and less hassle! I clicked the link "Renew your contract where I was taken to a page that showed me that I would be getting exa...

Email woes again

So, after being a customer since the very early days, email is not working using mail on my two work iMacs. Worked fine until Friday, I have four email addresses. Have the SMTP settings been changed? Have gone through mine and they all match up corre...

Jules_V by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volt speed boost

Our mobile numbers were transferred to 02 last year, we got the Volt double data benefits for the phones but never received the speed boost for our broadband. We have been clicking on links on both O2 & VM left right and centre and getting absolutely...

janeej by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Missing cable box cover

I have also lost the brown box cover (presumably in the recent storms) and the wiring is exposed. We do not subscribe to Virgin but I still need to get it replaced. I have not been able to find a replacement online. Help would be much appreciated.

New V6 remote

I've recently renegotiated my contract with VM which involved a TV package upgrade on my V6 box. I've got the old chunky V6 remote.  The guy I spoke to said he was getting a new voice controlled remote sent out to me.I've got the promised upgrade cha...

I haven’t received my free LG TV gift

HiI haven’t received my free LG TV and it’s more than 55 days now. When I reached out to customer care in the first month he mentioned I will receive it in 28 + 14 days. And also I had received following message at the time of account activation.‘Gre...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments