Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
707675members
3415892posts

Community Activity

SIGN IN

Please can someone help?I have always used my ntl world.com email to sign into virgin email and account,Yesterday i was asked to sign in with a different email address which i had to create along with a new passwordso now instead of ntlworld.com it i...

Porting VM landline number while in contract

I'm in contract with a broadband/TV/phone deal.I want to sign up to another VOIP phone service and port my number over to it, without disturbing the other services.  This is not with the intention of reducing the cost, I just want to change the phone...

jpeg1 by Alessandro Volta
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

DNS

can anyone help with this? This happens on my two tvs upstairs. Even though we have 1 booster on the landing. Certain programmes like BBC iPlayer ITX or Netflix don’t work. Any help would be great. I have issues with my SKY too and I think it maybe t...

IMG_2225.jpeg
Harsha90 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Soundbar manufacturer not in list

Hi,I've had Virgin Media and their 360 box installed this morning. My Seiki TV works with the Virgin Media remote but the Megacra soundbar does not. I had Virgin Media installed 2 years ago with the same 360 box and my TV and soundbar is the same as ...

Free UHD Channels

Got an email just there to say free UHD channels including sky sports however everything stil saying to subscribe on all uhd channels? 

IMG_0583.png
IainC86 by On our wavelength
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Virgin media incompetence

Virgin media messed up when moving me over to new home in November and say I owe them money on the account at the old address which is now a previous account I can't access. I have screen shots of evidence and bank/ credit card statements to show all...

Robh1234 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Account issues

Can anyone help, I have been a virgin/ntl customer 20years. I have moved house, instead of moving my package. My account has been disconnected. I have now recieved a new router and new account info. I have been given the same package as I had, but mo...

Jlt2 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Virgin Media app on iPad

I can no longer sign in to the Virgin Media app on my iPad. Currently running iOS Version 12.5.7. When i try to re-install the VM app on my ipad, looks like the latest is 23.7.1, I am told it needs iOS version 15.2 but it does allow me to download th...

ppittman4 by On our wavelength
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

21 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

1 Comments