Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709565members
3425108posts

Community Activity

Issues with Outlook e-mail error (0x800CCC1A)

Like many users here I too am now having issues with this, nothing has changed my end to cause such a thing.Monday the 15th April was the last day I was able to receive e-mails on my client.I use Outlook 2007 and Windows 7, Nothing change my end, no ...

Mark26 by Tuning in
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Four Contracts in One Day

On March 24th, 2024, I applied for a Pre-Contract deal online with Virgin media. The pun "Looking forward to 2025" seemed like an excellent offer, and I expected nothing less than a smooth and prompt process. However, three weeks after submitting my ...

Online Renewal Link Not Working!

Received multiple emails from VM with heading "Hurry! Grab your EXCLUSIVE renewal offer now" but the Recontract Now link simply does not work -  all I got is: Oops!Looks like something's gone wrong.We couldn't find the page you're looking for. Ya it'...

shsh76cc by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM Connect cant find hub4

I also am having issues connecting to my Hub4 since upgrading 1gig broadband this week, BM connect can’t connect and the speed is frequently showing slower than when I was on 350 gbps broadband, I am paying more and getting less! Can you help please ...

Blitts by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

On-going Complaint - IP different location

Early February, I noticed after trying to log into a few online accounts and TV services was showing an incorrect location.  After wasting my time, spending all day, speaking to Virgin Media customer services & technical support I was unable to get t...

Lette by Tuning in
  • 32 replies
  • 2 kudos

Hub 3 with pods only accepts connections to 2.4 GHz

I have a Hub 3 and a set of pods, all VM standard config - 2.4 and 5 GHz on same SSID etc. I noticed that our Fire TV was often buffering even though it's right next to the hub, and video calls on laptops often drop connection even though signal stre...

papanoob by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

ports not opening

I turned UpnP off, and have assigned a port forward to a device, and have that device reserved as an LAN ip address.My nat is strict, but when I turn UpnP on I now have open nat.I should be able to have upnp turned off but it seems that I have to hav...

Palm771 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi Pods - how to order

Hello, I was wondering if you could help me please. I did the speed test and it shows that some areas of my house the speed is minimal. I spoke over the phone with VM and I was told that I could apply for the WiFi pods, but I have been pushed from th...

PODS keep dropping connection

I have a hub 5 (factory settings, long press reboot several times over the last year) and 3 white pods. Once or twice a months 1 or all of the pods would just stop connecting, more often than not all of them, just doing the slow blink. 1-2 days of re...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments