Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
708915members
3421803posts

Community Activity

Resolved! Outlook SMTP SSL Error

I am using a very old e-mail client Outlook 2010 but until today have had no issues sending / receiving mail. However today I get this:"0x800CCC1A " your server does not support the encryption type you have specified"I wonder if some new requirements...

techweb by On our wavelength
  • 28 replies
  • 2 kudos

Email not receiving with Outlook - connection error's

Been using Outlok for ages with no problems at all, then yesterday it suddenly stopped collecting emails along with the 0x800CCC1A error message.I can send but not receive mail.iMap works fine on my phone and Ipad.I followed other replies and set up ...

Supposed closed account

So like a few others on here, I had a virgin media account that was closed a few years ago... however now I'm getting messages to my mobile telling me that email address is being used to recover passwords for Facebook, instagram, humble bumble, tinde...

WIfi has no valid IP configuration

Hi everyone,I've been without internet on my PC since Thursday. I've tried flushing the DNS, setting a manual DNS, renewing the IP and Winsock. I've even tried reinstalling the operating system, drivers and bios. My PC will connect to the network bot...

Network Routing Issue

Hi,I believe there is a routing issue with the Virgin network which is preventing me from accessing my work e-mail. I am trying to connect to 'id.nordcloud.com' but the connection times out. This problem only started today and has been working fine f...

tracert.png
plynch66 by Dialled in
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

No availability

So I wanna join virgin because I’m sick and tired of these Openreach lines and internet is awful beyond belief and no matter what I do if I change company all the same due to open reach cables and all internet is bad now I go to try join online even ...

Superhub 4 is rubbish

I have had virgin internet since the Gerald boxes then upgraded to virgin bb hub 1,hub 2,hub 3 with mo problems I upgraded to 350mb and was given a super hub 4 what a disaster the wifi range and speed is pathetic I have no signal upstairs or in the f...

Email dead from this morning

I cannot send or receive emails from my 2 addresses  @ntlworld.com.I'm using Windows Live Mail 2012 with Windows 7 (I know it's old but has never been any trouble).Webmail is working fine.Here is the error message:Unable to send or receive messages f...

Switching suppliers - timing?

My VM contract expires within the month. A discount ended in December and I've been paying over the odds since then. With the recent price increase my package** price is due to rise to nearly £90 pm.**Mix TV, 125Mbps broadband plus Sky Movies.Sky are...

moggyman by Up to speed
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

24 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments