Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709573members
3425149posts

Community Activity

Arranging a spotter visit

My current contract with TalkTalk is up and I am looking for other options. Virgin is the only provider in my area that offers faster internet speeds. The issue is that it appears my flat is the only one not covered by Virgin on my street. I live in ...

Denis4 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

power levels are not perfect

the technician said my power levels are not perfect but it will do. he put a 3db attentuator on gaming feels sluggish, if i restart the hub it feels more responsive but after 24 hours it feels sluggish again.

Palm771 by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 3 with pods only accepts connections to 2.4 GHz

I have a Hub 3 and a set of pods, all VM standard config - 2.4 and 5 GHz on same SSID etc. I noticed that our Fire TV was often buffering even though it's right next to the hub, and video calls on laptops often drop connection even though signal stre...

papanoob by Joining in
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I would like my old NTLWORLD email addresses deleting please

I have 3 old ntlworld email addresses that I would like deleting please. They are not linked to my current Virginmedia account so can't do it there. I have tried to log into the old account but my password does not work. 

Nektar by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fluctuating download speeds through pod

Hi all, new VM customer here. Moved home and went with VM with the Gig1 service.Speeds to router are superb - always above the 1000 minimum I should be getting. However, I'm consistently getting issues with my download speeds whilst connected to a bl...

Lobstrex by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any future plans for multiroom stream?

Hi there I just took out services again with virgin im in a XGS-PON area so no coax. I took a stream box with my package and as I understand it its 1 per household. The question is does anyone know if there's any future plans to change this. Surely t...

Drefsab by On our wavelength
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Child safe not working

Child safe is switched on but has stopped blocking adult sites (it used to). I’ve seen previous posts suggesting going to the 1.1.1.1 site and checking AS Name value says Virgin Media and it does. Please help, I’ve got young, curious kids spending mo...

forret86 by On our wavelength
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments