Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709052members
3422509posts

Community Activity

Artwork on Communications Boxes

Would anyone know of a contact to be able to gain permission to put Artwork on the green communication boxes that Virgin are responsible for? I have had permission to do this on BT ones, and the process was quite simple, however I can't find any info...

CAubrey by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some sites not accessible since 16/04

Hello,starting yesterday morning, some websites are not accessible, the most important one being the home of the JIRA app, atlassian.net.This would be the most important one, and is really affecting me since I heavily use it work, and I work from hom...

georgeS79 by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Internet keeps dropping out

Hi,My internet drops out multiple times an hour everyday, and has been doing this most days since install. We've had engineers out two times in the past, and the issue hasn't seem to get better.Can anyone help at all? Below are images from my "Networ...

1000001893.png 1000001894.png 1000001895.png 1000001896.png

Resolved! small claims court

Has anyone on here successfully taken VM to court? I have had numerous problems with VM - with damage to my property (evidenced on CCTV) which I brought up October 2023. This has dragged on and on. The adjudicator/ombudsman does not deal with damage ...

Mum1212 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Looking to downgrade my bundle

HiLooking to downgrade my bundle as its now at £195 and not affordable We had cinema and sports package when daughter moved back in but now they have there own house so no longer neededWhat we are looking for is broadband, good TV package(Inc netflix...

Resolved! Virgin Hub 5 or 5x - modem mode or WiFi off

So I've joined Virgin media. My fixed line speeds locally have been 15mbs and so I've been using 5g broadband via Three with good speeds, however their network is pretty unreliable. I believe I'm getting FTTP via XPON, there's a large black box on th...

Billing

Hi, I've had an email to say I have overdue bill payments, I took my contract out in Dec 2023 and was connected early January, my January and February direct debits were taken out, and it looks like March and April hasn't, so I have incurred charges,...

Karen121 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving router

Hi, My broadband/wifi router was installed upstairs years ago in what is now an inconvenient spot. I would like it moved downstairs. What's the easiest way to book an engineer to do this please? 

Samanmo by Joining in
  • 159 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

25 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments