Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709071members
3422698posts

Community Activity

Conned

I cannot believe there are members of Virgin Media conning people into taking the volt package & our monthly payment has doubled! please I need to cancel my volt subscription right away 

Af7 by Just joined
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any future plans for multiroom stream?

Hi there I just took out services again with virgin im in a XGS-PON area so no coax. I took a stream box with my package and as I understand it its 1 per household. The question is does anyone know if there's any future plans to change this. Surely t...

Drefsab by On our wavelength
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wi-Fi signal

Hi, I have a few black spots in my hose where the WiFi signal is very weak . I have tried doing the speed test thing in the virgin media connect app , but because the WiFi signal is so weak in  the rooms the app keeps saying you are not connected to ...

Ste1975 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Routing Issue

Hi,I believe there is a routing issue with the Virgin network which is preventing me from accessing my work e-mail. I am trying to connect to 'id.nordcloud.com' but the connection times out. This problem only started today and has been working fine f...

tracert.png
plynch66 by Dialled in
  • 47 replies
  • 1 kudos

Complaint Ignored

I recently upgraded my account after 27 years with Virgin Media, I was told my premium would be £35 a month including wifi and a free tv as a gift. I never received the TV and I am now being billed £82 a month! Complaints ignored or passed around wit...

Jorr1 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Media Hub 4 Password Problem

So,Been having problems for a while, engineer came and renewed the Hub 4 and on the Bottom is a Wifi passwordThe same password is printed on some stickers he gave us, but when i try to use it they don't work?the only way to link to the hub by laptop ...

golf20vT by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Static IP Address

I am in need of two static addresses one for my PC and one for my NAS in order to take advantage of Wake-on-LAN (WoL). From what I can see this is impossible to set up with the Virgin Media Hub so am I right in thinking the only way of doing this is ...

Pitrevie by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Renew contract

I received an email from Virgin today telling me "it looks like your contract ends soon" and if I renew I will get a discount. However I have a contract started in April 2023 which runs for 18 months so I would say my contact ends in October 2024. A ...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

27 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments