Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709501members
3424881posts

Community Activity

Resolved! Screen goes black after watching UHD

Hi,I just got a new LG TV, watching normal HD channels works absolutely fine until you switch to a UHD channel.  The UHD channel works absolutely fine while watching it, but when I try to switch back to a normal HD or any channel the screen goes blac...

Hub 3 with pods only accepts connections to 2.4 GHz

I have a Hub 3 and a set of pods, all VM standard config - 2.4 and 5 GHz on same SSID etc. I noticed that our Fire TV was often buffering even though it's right next to the hub, and video calls on laptops often drop connection even though signal stre...

papanoob by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Kit needs plumbing in

Hi all hope this is the correct board !Renegotiated my contract and to get the price down I had to have the TV  package that's right to get the price down haha !Anyway kit arrived a couple of weeks ago but then went on hols so didn't get chance to se...

Nick_h by Dialled in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline and internet down

This afternoon our internet and landline went down. Tried all the steps suggested to reboot the hub but still not working - somehow I’ve managed to get an engineer visit booked for Friday but really need this sorted asap. Also cannot see where or how...

Help ! Disconnected

like Kellyf18 on 7-3-24 I too have left virgin after 25 years of subscribing! I also have been disconnected even though I have another month to run ???

Gillyz by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi results on hub 3

Hi,using virgins connect app on my Android 13 phone to check the WiFi speed from the hub I get 15-18 mb download speed with the phone about 1metre away from the hub,same result in the next bedroom,in the lounge where the WiFi pod is plugged in I get ...

Moogera by Up to speed
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account Suspended

I had my account suspended out of the blue yesterday afternoon. My account information stated this was for none payment but upon checking my account and bank account I am up to date, as all direct debits have been taken. I have now spoke to three dif...

Meltron by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

power levels are not perfect

the technician said my power levels are not perfect but it will do. he put a 3db attentuator on gaming feels sluggish, if i restart the hub it feels more responsive but after 24 hours it feels sluggish again.

Palm771 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments