Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709129members
3422985posts

Community Activity

Access to features on App

Hi,Our services were installed on 30th March, so are up and running.However, when i open the My Virgin Media App i get the message shown - 'The Fun starts soon - come back once everything's set up to manage your account'Can anyone help with this ?Tha...

Screenshot_20240414_135208.jpg
robo1138 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

RE: non VM email

Am I correct in believing that when a non VM email address is used to access a VM account it supersedes your old one, ie, when used it logs you into your account then when VM emails are accessed from the account home page it takes you to the email a...

Enduser by Fibre optic
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Free" Netflix with Stream Box

I agreed a new UK contract in January 2024 with Stream Box and M250. The sales advisor could not discount further but offered "free" Netflix which is clearly stated on my contract summary sheet. Having only just checked our account, we do not have Ne...

scash5 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TNT sport price query

HiI just added TNT sports which showed as only £5 extra per month (£18 a month with a £13 discount) but now added, the email confirmation says it is £16.20 per month?Has anyone else had this happen? I don't fancy paying that much for it.Thanks,

jlbj1994 by Joining in
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wired connection slower than WiFi

New to Virgin, got 1gb package with Hub 5. Got my PC sitting right next to router and using wired connection. I'm only getting half the speed compared to the WiFi. Thought it was because I had cat5e cable, upgraded it to cat 7 and it's made no differ...

ccscot22 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

email dissapeared

My wife has not been able to access her email set up as a secondary email years ago & no, it's always been virginmedia & we have never moved home. wife is upset as I've tried accessing her email through virgin. Mail & outlook. it's totally disappeare...

alovella by Dialled in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ntl email hacked

My son's ntl email was hacked last week. We've spent hours on the phone to Virgin Media to try to regain control or delete the account. Everything they've tried so far has failed. Now escalated to third level team. They "hope to resolve this in 3-5 d...

Sue41 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

27 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments