Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709141members
3423088posts

Community Activity

Having to register same device

My new iPhone keeps having to re register on TV Go app using up the monthly allowance. Have even had 2 other long term registered devices have to re register. This does not appear to be an isolated issue. Phoned Virgin on Tuesday to be told I would g...

Robphim by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Router with renewal?

Hello!I'm a returning Virgin customer, and recently, my router (Hub 3) has started to show signs of overheating (an Orange/red light consistently on the front of the router, along with the top being warm).This comes just in time for a contract renewa...

Only_Pez by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Large Button TV Remote Control

Hi I know this is a question asked before, but I have an elderly father who has Virgin Media TiVo box, due to his advanced age he finds the standard remote too fiddly and awkward to use.  Can I order him a new Accessibility Remote through this forum?...

Think i might be getting messed around

im not getting anywhere with virgin media customer services and in the last 5 days or so ive been told 4 different things by 4 different people, im not really sure who is right in this situation as it seems no one really knows, i appreciate your time...

Virgin Media defrauding customers

've been a customer of Virgin Media for about 20 years. The prices have increased substantially and my contract had expired so I phoned them to try to renew the package. Sounds like it should be fairly straightforward ? Two and a half hours later, af...

Hub 5x - connection dropping constantly.

I joined VM on 11 Mar 24. It has been 1 thing after another in the 36 days since.First of all the engineer arrived and told me he couldn’t install at the rear of my home as “ he didn’t have enough cable “ then he said that I couldn’t use my own TP Lo...

mfltch55 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

27 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments