Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709390members
3424363posts

Community Activity

Intermittent WIFI Hub 4 hot to touch

Hi I have a superhub 4 wifi speeds have always been lousy with dropouts etc recently i have had to place hub on its side to cool it down the top grill bit was getting hot to touch stuck with hub but recently had smart home heating, tv etc that use wi...

Hacked NTL email

I have not been with virgin for 3 years now and in the last few weeks I have started to get hacked on some old accounts that used the old NTLworld address. I recently had my Spotify account hacked to the point they changed the password on the account...

Ranky67 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TVGO Woes

I’m having a similar issue to many on here. Used to make use of the TV Go App a lot but now it’s just a useless icon on my android phone, iPad and laptop. Started last summer, went to watch something and it asked me to sign in. Signed in using my pri...

Issues with Outlook e-mail error (0x800CCC1A)

Like many users here I too am now having issues with this, nothing has changed my end to cause such a thing.Monday the 15th April was the last day I was able to receive e-mails on my client.I use Outlook 2007 and Windows 7, Nothing change my end, no ...

Mark26 by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unstable broadband connection

I have had years of totally reliable connection with Virgin Media until about 3-4 weeks ago. Since then I have been experiencing 'reliably unreliable' connection, with reduced bandwidth and dropouts tending to occur morning and evening. A VM engineer...

bqm220424.png bqm 190424.png

Please help me!!

Hi, ive been on the phone for most of the day today and got no where! All i want to do is pay off the remaining balance of my mobile phone with yourselves. Ive got no where, for some reason, every time i try to call people, they are asking for inform...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

28 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments