Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709430members
3424529posts

Community Activity

Unknown transaction

Hi I have recently noticed a direct debit transaction from my bank to a payee called "VIRGINPHONEINS." I was wondering what this transaction is as I have moved over to O2 as of late last year.Kind RegardsDaniel

DMiles by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stream is really not good enough

OK, so the stream puck arrived. It's like going back ten years in terms of quality. Unless I'm mistaken, there's no way to watch from start unless it's BBC which jumps to the iPlayer, or itv channels that go to itv X. On sky stream when you select a ...

1000047913.jpg 1000047914.jpg
EAB2021 by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot make a complaint for broadband

After having problems with websafe for over year with no resolve I yet again rang customer service again today asking to make a complaint. They talked me through the problem and yet again had no idea how to fix it.Anyway turns out all my previous cal...

Hub 5 constantly drops out in modem mode

We had a hub 5 installed a few months gonas the old hub 4 constantly kept failing.  However just lately we are having excessive dropouts all day and night. we have it in modem mode as have some devices that won't work as they need 2.4.ghz we have a n...

Hub 5x Questions - 2024

Hello,Just signed up for 2Gb and have some questions regarding the router, most answers are from last year so keen to verify current position.1. Where is modem only mode? Is that available yet as alluded to? If not, any ETA? 2. Is the WAN port on 5x ...

Trying to change contract

Hi allSo after getting a notification that my package is going up by £20 from May the 3rd I decided that I wanted to start a new contract on the 3rd of May (when my contract expires) which is just broadband only for £29.Online chat was no help, just ...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

29 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments