Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
706974members
3412481posts

Community Activity

Chasing response from Diversionary Support Team

Hi...Hope you're well...Made contact with yourselves on 1st March - on the back of this, I emailed diversionarysupport@ regarding the green Virgin Mobile cabinet (fully appreciate that this is likely to have been inherited from NTL) that is on my dad...

New contract : Complaint

Our contract was ending and disconnected on 26th July, we were offered a n package via web sales and agreed on the 25th July.We still got disconnected and have explained to chat via WhatsApp. They got us reconnected on 31 July , but said new package ...

Shazz70 by Joining in
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky Sports HD for £19.75 - Web Sales Campaign

Hi. I received an email on 23rd February stating there was an offer on for £19.75 per month which would get me Sky Sports in HD. I promptly accepted this offer and received an email shortly after stating -Hello,We've got your order for an add-on or e...

Netflix after home move

I complete a home move on 14/02 and everything other than the Netflix is working. I have spoken to 4 different agents and each of these agents have all raised a separate ticket. I haven't heard anything back from any of those tickets even thought the...

SF25 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web safe not working

It seems websafe has stopped working. I am able to access websites that I’ve blocked. Not using a VPN and have restarted my router. 

Tk3 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Media Streaming from desktop pc

HiI have just upgraded from M350 with Hub 3 to 1 Gig with Hub 5. In the Hub 3 connection I was able to stream media to my Samsung smart tv from my desktop Windows 11 PC connected to the Hub 3 by ethernet. With the new setup the tv doesn't recognise t...

Red LED on Hub 3

Hi GuysJust setup my hub to modem mode and now getting a permanent red led.Tried all the usual, power on off, reset, ventilation is good and not overheating et etc etc. Seems to be working OK but the red LED is disconcerting.Was working fine in route...

raym5587 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

20 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

1 Comments