Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709454members
3424638posts

Community Activity

Handset contract / volt / O2 mess

Hoping someone can help me out with finding out the outstanding balance of my Virgin handset. I'm unable to contact anyone at Virgin, the system has clearly been designed to make it almost impossible to confirm details. I haven't received a bill for ...

Woodsman by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

House move VM account transfer gone wrong?

I write on behalf of my elderly mother-in-law (who is the VM customer, with a contract running until October 2024), who recently moved home. We logged the move with VM, got the installation at the new property booked, and all was installed as planned...

jogoVM by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not recognising my registered device

My iPhone is one of the 5 registered devices I have for the tv go app but is not being recognised there is no error code and now I have reached maximum change please help. 

Farrie18 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No More Fast-Forwarding Through Ads on ITVX?

I'm currently on Maxit TV with a V6 box.  Last night I noticed that the ability to FF through the ads on ITVX has gone (I just get Not Applicable when I try).  This worked fine earlier in the week, so I wondered if anything's changed generally, that ...

Help! Secondary email disappeared

Me again sorry!My secondary @ntlworld email account has disappeared, it's not even showing up on the primary account?Up until I reinstalled email client I could send/receive (just no access to webmail)?I've tried accessing from webmail but just stuck...

RENEWAL is impossible

Over a decade with Virgin and have lived their different levels of customer service over the years when it comes to renewal.And now, in 2024, a massive step backwards that indicates no one from Virgin have walked the UX journey themselves to renew wh...

VirginRenewal.png
VROODER by Joining in
  • 25 replies
  • 13 kudos

How to request replacement Hub/router?

Hi: My Super Hub 2 has started acting-up. Does anyone know how to request a replacement?It was in modem mode, but stopped working, so I disconnected all ethernet and performed a full pinhole reset as instructed by the support webpages. This got it wo...

PhilD9 by Just joined
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moved house, kept package, lost TNT

Hi,I was moving house, had a chat with VM and agreed to keep the same package (Maxit TV) at my new address. However, on activation at the new address I no longer have TNT sports. I can see many other threads with a similar problem. I believe that Max...

dty7 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

29 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments