Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709188members
3423405posts

Community Activity

Outside box is broken

Hiya I have looked outside and my cable box cover is now missing which I think it has blown off from the strong winds. This is now leaving the cables exposed.Please can you let me know how I can get this rectified. 

IMG_9086.jpeg IMG_9087.jpeg
Liak by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disappointing

Up until a few months ago, I was on EE, with a 330MB connection. And most of the time I was getting around 250MBPS to devices over WIFI.I moved to Virgin a few months ago on a 1GBPS connection, with fibre to the premises. However, I actually get slow...

Virgin Media web site

Is there a problem just now, when I try to upgrade or change package, all I get is the "Oops" message. I want to cancel an add on. Tried via the app but same problem.

jamesf55 by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to access secondary email account

Hi, my wife's virgin media email account (secondary account set up via my main login) was hacked a couple of weeks ago, and it has now been locked, I believe due to the amount of spam etc this has caused.I have tried all the steps suggested on the he...

karlb79 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outlook e-mail error (0x800CCC1A) :

Was working fine until yesterday but now getting the following error message when I try to send an email from Outlook using my virginmedia.com account Task 'Bernard - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC1A) : 'Your server does not support the connection...

Can't Update Telephone Number in My Account Details

Hi, like so many others it seems I can't update my new telephone number in the Account Details area of My Virgin Media, whenever I try I simply get 'Sorry the changes you made were not saved, please try again', does anyone have an answer to this plea...

ianspin by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

27 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments