Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
707605members
3415532posts

Community Activity

Virgin are refusing to fix my Landline

Hi. My landline broke this week but Virgin are refusing to fix it and are demanding a move to internet phone which I do not want. Why won’t they just fix it. 

BM11 by Tuning in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix added to account

Anyone else had Netflix and other streaming package added to their VM account without asking for it?? Second time now, and cancelled  the subscription in my VM account but £15.99 taken out again?? 

Am I a Happy Virgin Customer? Feel I need to have a bit of a moan.

I have been a Virgin Media customer since they took over Blueyonder a life time ago.In every home for over 20 years, as an avid gaming family, we have taken their fastest Internet and land line every time.Have I had great service? The answer, well no...

WASPUK by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connect App Issues

Virgin Media Connect App yet again not working. It can never find the Hub or two wi-Fi pods. Followed every instructions given and still no joy. It even says the two wi-fi pods are not compatible with our Hub 4.It’s a joke, takes ages to get through ...

Hornet37 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broadband package not showing in app

Since upgrading to a volt package, my package does not show under the broadband section of the my virgin media app or in my online account.Tried speaking to WhatsApp customer service but they didn't understand what I meant.Can someone help to fix? 

1000003211.jpg
curtm by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blueyonder email.not recognised

Hi a few days ago I could not access my blueyonder.co.uk email address. The message said it had been hacked or was inactive.I followed the instructions and changed my password but it only started working again the following day. Now a week later it i...

Missing emails (again) - blueyonder.co.uk address

I only post here when there are issues with the VM mail services - and there have been no issues for the past couple of years! I have noticed the number of email I receive has decreased.  It was a daily digest email from Finextra that first brought t...

3_g by On our wavelength
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Special Offer and price rise query

Hi all, I have just received an offer of an 18month contract for my current package of £70.00 a month, as there is a price rise due 1st April will this affect this cost of £70.00?      [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

After 25+ years I've submitted my cancellation

Submitted my cancellation today as I've gone to Yayzi (City Fibre) broadband only as we don't use the TV or phone i our house, it's all Youtube, Netflix, and Amazon. My package is 1.2gb down and 1gb up, and I get exactly that speed.Even though I was ...

CraigT1976 by On our wavelength
  • 8 replies
  • 8 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

21 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

1 Comments