Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
707690members
3415949posts

Community Activity

RENEWAL is impossible

Over a decade with Virgin and have lived their different levels of customer service over the years when it comes to renewal.And now, in 2024, a massive step backwards that indicates no one from Virgin have walked the UX journey themselves to renew wh...

VirginRenewal.png
VROODER by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 4 kudos

Mesh WiFi recommendations

We currently have a VM Hub 5 and a couple of VM's wifi mesh units (the hexagonal things that plug into a mains socket). We've been unable to connect some Wifi devices which only use 2.4Ghz Wifi to the network.To get over this and allow easier future ...

refer by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Password reset

Hello,When I try to do a password reset (in order to gain access to my account) I get the message 'Please ensure you provide the email address you use to sign in to My Virgin Media.'.  I've used this email for over 20 years and now (since the move to...

Resolved! Some phone numbers not recognised

Bit of an odd one here.  I have tried to telephone out on my land line various times to numbers, Local Council, NHS numbers etc, but I get the message to say "this number is not recognised, check and try again"Try again but still no joy, I call on my...

Johnmor by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ntlworld email disappeared

Ntlworld email has just disappearedall my sign ins are connected to this email so can’t log the issue , pay an outstanding balance on my O2 account or find any numbers or people to call.Does anyone know how to get email reconnected or where to go to....

Quiz1966 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting VM landline number while in contract

I'm in contract with a broadband/TV/phone deal.I want to sign up to another VOIP phone service and port my number over to it, without disturbing the other services.  This is not with the intention of reducing the cost, I just want to change the phone...

jpeg1 by Alessandro Volta
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

No dial tone

Hi, I don't have a dial tone at all, I've tried a new handset but still completely nothing. It's connected to the router directly.

victor62 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volt speed

Hello,I have recently purchased an O2 product that qualifies for a broadband increase from M250 to M350. I can see it reflected in my package but when I run a speed test it is still running at M250?

vander18 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

21 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

1 Comments