Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709135members
3423028posts

Community Activity

£130 bill credit.

Hi,I have communicated by phone and by chat, and no one has given me a solution. I received my first bill for £85.99 ( 2 month - 33£ & others charges £19.99) and my service was connected on 03/27/2024. When I contracted the service they informed me o...

Javo66 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weird Speed Test Results

I had the 1Gb broadband service installed a few months ago, and other than a couple of outages all has been well. I have a Dream Machine SE which performs a daily speed test, and the results were always above 1Gbps down and 100Mbps up.  However, abou...

AidyM_0-1713088045170.png
AidyM by On our wavelength
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 3 replaced and problems with wifi since

Replaced a week ago on April 9th. Since then the WiFi signal keeps dropping I get weak signal messages on our ring doorbell, cannot access the VM connect app it tells me that I am out. I have tried resetting the hub, reinstalled apps to no avail. I h...

Sudden drop in SamKnows RealSpeed to router

https://samknows.com/realspeed/ tests to my Hub 5x usually show download speeds of 1140-1142 Mbps (I am on the Gig1 Full Fibre package). However, since yesterday evening the tests to the hub struggle to achieve more than 250-300 Mbps. I have rebooted...

betaspin by On our wavelength
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broadband signal keeps dropping

Hi, I've had the service for little over a month and the broadband is constantly dropping out. I have a very unhappy family as we had no problems with previous supplier. Any chance I could book an engineer please? 

Hutty11 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

0800 052 9406- phishing or harassment ?

I first received a "courtesy" call on my mobile from this number some 10 days ago, ostensibly Virgin Media wanting to ensure I had the best package available.The caller knew my name and some other information which made me believe that they had acces...

mwc by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 5 - can no longer name my devices?

I have most the devices connected to my Hub 5 named for ease of use.  The interface for doing this is buggy at best (you cannot rename stuff on row 3 onward as it overlays the top row items, plus you have to check MAC addresses on another screen firs...

adamelphick_0-1713524722928.png

complaint - broadband installation

we can use some suggestion here regarding the broadband installation. contract signed on 9th Feb 24 with agreed installation date: 11th April. no one turned up on the day, call the number: 0345 454 1111. after 40 mins of investigation, we were advise...

jzbrent by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

27 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments