Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709479members
3424766posts

Community Activity

Resolved! Cancellation

Hello,My contract is coming to an end, so I have sent a recorded delivery letter to the address on the website. Should you receive notification of the request as I've not heard anything back and nothing has changed on my account. I have the date of d...

Error connecting to POP3, SMTP and IMAP servers

I have been using Forte Agent as an email client since as long as I can remember.Recently tried to use it and using servers imap.virginmedia.com, imap.blueyonder.co.uk, and the smtp and pop3 versions, I am now getting an SSL error 80090302. Any clues...

Stream box error

Hi I’m getting an error when trying to get into the subscriptions app to add channels to my stream box, I’ve had the stream box now for around one month and still having issues with adding channels and no one seems to understand what I’m on about! Ca...

Hub5

I’ve just upgraded to the1 gig internet and still haven’t got my hub 5 is there a reason why, because it states that it comes with the upgrade 

Netflix won’t load

Our Netflix app won’t load. We just get the logo and then a black empty screen. it worked fine and we’ve already tried restoring factory settings but same issue. No connection issues as we’ve tested this via Netflix error menu that loaded. Netflix wo...

Weird Speed Test Results

I had the 1Gb broadband service installed a few months ago, and other than a couple of outages all has been well. I have a Dream Machine SE which performs a daily speed test, and the results were always above 1Gbps down and 100Mbps up.  However, abou...

AidyM_0-1713088045170.png
AidyM by Dialled in
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help with network log

Hello, wondering if anyone could help we not long upgraded to virgin gig package, but the performance hasn’t changed devices are struggling I’ve had to buy a device to help with the wifi signals and give qos its helped a lil but the problem is with t...

IMG_1038.png
Ekendall by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

29 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments