Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709031members
3422421posts

Community Activity

Had a renewal email- some questions

Hi all,i have a loyalty bonus at the moment but got this email "It looks like your contract's ending soon. As a thanks for being a Virgin Media customer, we’re giving you an exclusive price when you renew.You can browse, work, stream, and game just l...

djr_uk by Up to speed
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin charging me over £2000 for their mistake

Hello so sorry for the long story but please bare with me and i really apricate you taking the time to readI’m at a total loss on what to do I feel emotionally drained and deeply upset. I cant bring myself to call virgin media again and spend hours o...

memePen by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email dead from this morning

I cannot send or receive emails from my 2 addresses  @ntlworld.com.I'm using Windows Live Mail 2012 with Windows 7 (I know it's old but has never been any trouble).Webmail is working fine.Here is the error message:Unable to send or receive messages f...

Snoopdog by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Outlook e-mail error (0x800CCC1A) :

Was working fine until yesterday but now getting the following error message when I try to send an email from Outlook using my virginmedia.com account Task 'Bernard - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC1A) : 'Your server does not support the connection...

Credit file - missed payment incorrectly added

Today I was made aware of some updates on my credit file related to missed payments on my Virgin Media account. I've already been in touch with your customer service team who have confirmed there is no valid reason for these missed payment entries to...

LKMPA by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Missed payment on credit file

Hi, there is a missing payment showing on my credit report from Virgin telecom - I had a new bank account opened up in February and have contacted Virgin to update the details on the 4td of March which the phone call was followed by an email confirma...

bezza1 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

25 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments