Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709439members
3424574posts

Community Activity

How to cancel order

Hello, how in this world I can cancel my order [REMOVED] Please don't ask me to phone all your numbers with waiting times of 30mins + and advisors asking me for account details and my last bill amount as its a new installation but they don't care! I ...

Treadmill causing interference.

Hoping for some help. We work from home and have connected the upstairs office to the router via a Virgin Media supplied booster. I can't run a ethernet across the house the booster has been a good solution. All been fine till I got a treadmill. As s...

Screen goes black after watching UHD

Hi,I just got a new LG TV, watching normal HD channels works absolutely fine until you switch to a UHD channel.  The UHD channel works absolutely fine while watching it, but when I try to switch back to a normal HD or any channel the screen goes blac...

Network Routing Issue

Hi,I believe there is a routing issue with the Virgin network which is preventing me from accessing my work e-mail. I am trying to connect to 'id.nordcloud.com' but the connection times out. This problem only started today and has been working fine f...

tracert.png
plynch66 by Dialled in
  • 66 replies
  • 1 kudos

Reregister an existing device

My Virgin Go app keeps asking my phone to reregister it as a device. It is clearly a big problem as so many users are saying the same thing but there seems to be no helpful answers to fix this!

Broadband and Volt with O2 Business Sim

I have recently had virgin media broadband installed ( personal ), but have an O2 business sim ( smallbiz ).Is it possible to still unlock the Volt benefits when using a business sim,  or do both sim and broadband need to be same ( ie personal or bus...

jpgrace by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VM connect not connecting hub 4

I am a Volt customer and saw I can get some free Wifi pods as a benefit but am required to run a test on my hub 4 via the VM Connect app. Unfortunately despite being connected to my wifi and it working on my device the app wont find the Hub, I've tri...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

29 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments