Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
707621members
3415618posts

Community Activity

Resolved! Red light on hub

The red light on hub is on all the time . I have tried rebooting but still the same . It is not in sunlight and appears to be working ok as no issues were found when tested. Is there anyway I can speak to a person ?. I phoned 150 and was told a link ...

tess09 by Joining in
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tivo box lights flashing

HiI was watching a channel when it froze. I put the Tivo box into standby and it tried to reset, but it took its sweet time, so I tried to reset at the back. It went into startup mode, did nothing, then the lights on the front began to flash. It's be...

wishi by Up to speed
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade to M500

Good evening, guys.I got a call this afternoon from a lovely girl, working for Virgin Media, who offered me to upgrade my contract, based on M250 Fibre Broadband, to a brand new M500.With the upgrade I'd receive a brand new Media Hub 5, a O2 SIM card...

Andy70g by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

COMPLIMENT

Dear Virgin,I wanted to share positive feedback on a staff member today but was unable to find a place to do this on the website!! I had a fantastic experience with Ross McCullough from your customer service team today and wanted to sing his praises ...

MrsBolt by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Virgin community emails going straight to spam folder

Started about a week ago any replies I get from the Virgin community go straight to my spam folder so I obviously don't know about any replies. Can one of the forum team push this in the right direction please. 

roy247 by Community elder
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin are refusing to fix my Landline

Hi. My landline broke this week but Virgin are refusing to fix it and are demanding a move to internet phone which I do not want. Why won’t they just fix it. 

BM11 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

21 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

1 Comments